ckdreams
Monday, May 17, 2004
 
Thought it was funny...
An email I received today:
**********************************************************************
Alright, Everyone hates these forwards, but there are some of you I haven't seen in a while and just want to let you know I miss you and am thinking about u.
Hope everybody is doing AWESOME!  
LOVE, AI
**********************************************************************

From now on I will no longer use the words "Sincerely", "Cheers" or "Yours Truly" as my letter closing. I will instead use, "Hope you are doing AWESOME!"

Example email from me with my new found letter closing:

Dear AI,
I received your email today. Man things couldn't be more AWESOME for me right now. I got over that pesky infection and my dead uncle's estate was finally settled. I am rolling in some extra dough! I am thinking about buying a city or a Ford F150. How is everything with you?
Hope you are doing AWESOME!
C-biscuit

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger