ckdreams
Wednesday, May 19, 2004
 
Paranoia Possibly... but worth thinking about
I can't take credit for this one.

**************************************************

Ok, am I crazy or what? I have this suspicious feeling that Nick Berg
was working WITH the same terrorists that sawed his head off. I think
he knew he was going to be killed (maybe not get his head cut off, but
shot or something), and felt he would be considered a martyr by the
Islamic terrorists with whom he was operating with. I believe he was
basically serving the same purpose as all of the Palestinian suicide
bombers, except in his role he was allowing himself to be made an
example of to the American people. I say this because of some of the
things I have read: his connection with Zacarias Moussaoui, the copy of
the Koran and an anti-Semitic tract he was carrying when he was picked
up by the American military (keep in mind that he is a Jewish American,
so why is he anti-Semitic?), a passport with an Israeli stamp on it,
plus the fact that he IS IN IRAQ. Why the f*ck is he in Iraq? Looking
for work? Bulls*it! I think the guy went to Iraq in defiance of the
American occupation there. I think that he purposely sought out
Al-Quaeda (sp?) among other Islamic terrorists located in Iraq because
he was "on their side" and wanted to oppose the war in Iraq. He just
looks like a sick individual. To further bolster my point, it has been
reported that the US military offered to bring Berg home to the US free
of charge yet he declined saying, "you don't understand these people
like I do." There is no arguing it - Nick Berg was an Islamic terrorist
made to believe he was a martyr by allowing himself to be killed in the
name of Allah. I rest my case.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger