ckdreams
Thursday, May 13, 2004
 
Currently Thinking
Well ya'll (southern), turns out I have a new favorite drink. I am a big coffee drinker. I love me some coffee in the morning. I find it hard to function without it. The coffee shop that I frequent the most is Expresso Royale in downtown Athens, Georgia. The shop is only a stone's throw away from where I work so it is easy for me to slip out and grab a cup of joe. Espresso Royale offers a deal where if you buy 10 cups of coffee (regardless of size) you get one free. Well, I drink about 10 cups of coffee a week in an attempt to get to that 10th cup. Why do I get so excited about that 10th cup? Because, I always order the Peanut Butter Mocha. I only treat myself to this pleasure on that 10th cup. Why only on the 10th cup? Because, it is a caloric juggernaut, it is more expensive, and I can't take that surgary of a drink on a daily basis. Well there you go... a little insight into how I operate. Just tryin' to keep it gangsta.
I realize that this entry should have been placed under the "Pointless" heading.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger