ckdreams
Friday, May 14, 2004
 
Basketball and Autoparts
I am involved in a basketball game and I do not have shoes on. I am pacing the sidelines as coach has seen fit to leave me out of this game. I look out at the enormous gymnasium and all I see is our team of five players and the opposing team of five players and people sitting on a football-field-sized basketball court fixing auto-parts.
Coach pulls me over when the score reaches 100 to 48 in our favor and tells me to go in for Roger (I don't know a Roger). He also sends in my little brother. I put on my long black socks with the 3 white stripes and I throw on some basketball shoes. I run out to join my team that just took possession of the ball. I get a quick pass and I dribble around a girl cleaning a spark plug and soar in for a dunk.
The opposing team attempts to take the ball out of bounds but I knock the player to the floor and pick him up with the ball. I shake him loose and he goes stumbling to the floor and falls on a carburator. I talk some smack and dunk the basketball again.
The game is over now and I am walking back to the locker room when I wake up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger